Global Digital Health Summit, Expo & Innovation Awards
Theme – Digital Health for All
It was a pleasure having you at the historic Summit on the Global Digital Health. The world’s foremost leaders and the senior policy makers from the Government of India participated at this summit.
This was an action summit, and it led to important launches which will pave the way for ‘Digital Health for All by 2028’, and this is critical for the success of India’s journey in digital health.
This summit witnessed the following launches:
- Release of ‘Digital Health For All by 2028’- Declaration by Dr. Jitendra Singh, Hon’ble Union Minister of State, Prime Minister’s Office
- Launch of the first Women’s Health Guideline with a holistic approach
- ‘Project Concern- 2028’ for taking Digital Health to pharmacies across India
- Campaign on ‘Women for Digital Health’
We were overwhelmed with 1706 registrations and considering the COVID protocol we approved 750 registrations. We witnessed 680+ participation across the globe.
We hope you had a great time at the summit and would have been able to leverage this rarest opportunity to meet, interact and collaborate with various stakeholders from across the globe.
Here is your Certificate of Participation & Certificate of Masterclass (Ms. Cathy Wolfe). Hope you had a great time in engaging and learning from the stalwarts of Digital Health. If any issues in downloading the certificate, kindly write to email@example.com
As promised, here are the benefits that you can gain:
- 25% discount on Health Parliament Professional Plus Membership™️. To join Health Parliament, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Six months complimentary membership of ClaerityAI – #1 noise cancellation & speech enhancement solution for Windows and Mac! A secure and easy to use solution, ClaerityAI recognizes & eliminates other noises in the background, improving the quality of online conversations on Desktop/Laptop. Download the software from https://claerity.ai/
- Lifetime complimentary membership of the ‘Digital Health Professionals Council’ – Register here
We have initiated the work on the deliberations report and will be releasing the outcomes report. Stay tuned at www.globalsummit.health.
Your feedback matter to us. Kindly drop your suggestions here.
For photos, please click here.
I look forward to your active involvement to achieve ‘Digital Health For All by 2028’.
Dr. Rajendra Pratap Gupta Ph.D.