Global Digital Health Innovation Awards Deadline (Timeline)
- July 1, 2022 – Nominations Open
- August 15, 2022 – Nominations Close
- September 30, 2022 – Announcement of Shortlisted Nominees
- October 29, 2022 – Awards Presentation at The Global Digital Health Summit, Expo & Innovation Awards
These awards are open to all Healthcare providers from the public and private sectors, including start-ups working in the field of Digital Health.
Proposals for entry will be treated confidentially.
Process of Nomination
- Award Nominations can only be submitted through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 500-word write-up/executive summary must be submitted with each nomination, justifying the nomination for the award,
- Profile of the organization, including the website
- Specific details about the offering (product & services) meeting the criteria on the following parameters:
- Quality/ Delivery of Care
Criteria and Guidelines for submission of nominations : –
- Nominated Health Institution / Organization / Project / Medical Unit
- Contact Name:
- Phone Number:
- Contact Address:
- Please summarize, in no more than 500 words, what is unique or special about this entry, and why your company/project/ organization / Institution / Medical Unit or top executive believes to be considered for The Digital Health Innovation Award 2022. Nomination material (softcopy) can be sent directly to email@example.com
- No fees have to be paid for the submission/ award
Awards are important to recognise the outstanding contributions and to inspire others. The awards will be announced on the 29th October 2022.
Nominations will close on August 15 2022.